Monday, May 17, 2010

We Did It!



Yesterday we had our certificate cermony and honored those students who had attended class regularly and worked hard all year. It was incredibly satisfying to hand our students certificates and watch as they tried to hide how proud it made them. It was strange to say our goodbyes, some of them met unexpectedly with tears. But we did it! My roommates and I have successfully completed a year of teaching English overseas and we have a pride and sense of accomplishment to match our students. :-)

4 comments:

Deanna said...

Congrats! You survived!

kate said...

Congratulations dear friend! I am so proud of you!

andrea said...

YAY! I can't believe you're done!

Laura said...

You are amazing, but there was never any doubt in my mind that you would do it! I'm so proud of you!!! Mom