Friday, February 13, 2009

Glorious Weekend

I love weekends. They are wonderful, glorious, life saving inventions and I fully intend on living this weekend up. Tomorrow I am off on a fun (and secret) birthday adventure for Jamie's birthday and then I have a hot valentine's date with a five year old later in the afternoon. This weekend I plan on getting a little extra sleep, drinking a warm beverage out of my red heart mug, perhaps watching "Pride and Prejudice" which Katie sent me as a Valentine gift and just appreciating the down time. Life gets so crazy and busy and hectic that it doesn't take much before I'm exhausted and burnt out. This week was certainly one of those weeks. So hello weekend, you couldn't have come at a better time!

2 comments:

andrea said...

Some secret. She guessed before we even go to the car!

todd said...

remember when we were supposed to sky dive? oops.