Saturday, January 31, 2009

They're Out!

Support letters are out. Like my mom suggested, I sent them out with prayer and now it is a matter of waiting and trusting. $11-12,000 is a lot of money. Especially considering that many people are financially strapped or are a bit more cautious with their money due to our crazy economy. However, already I have been completely overwhelmed, encouraged and inspired by people's support and generosity. Family members who have chosen to support me beyond what I would have dared to hope-family friends...friends family...some who don't even know me have decided to help support me. I've received emails from people telling me that I will be in their prayers and I cannot tell you the peace and confidence that brings to me. I still have quite a ways to go in this process but already God has demonstrated his faithfulness and provision. God is good. I believe that.

1 comments:

kate said...

You inspire me to dream big. Thank you.

I will pray for you everyday while you're gone and everyday until then. You're gonna do amazing things, Elizabeth Joy. I'm so blessed to call you my friend.